Saturday, August 21, 2010

typical.

its a saturday night, and im stuck in my room alone. All in the quite, the light of my laptop fills my room.
typical of me these days, im afraid I'v now lost my "crazy, party gall" touch. but you know what. I really dont care. All I care about now, is that I'm happy. To be honest, I really, really, am. Eventhough I complain about uni/friends/boys/ not having enough money to buy festival tickets. But to be honest all those things dont compare to the larger scale. I really am happy.

Tonight i gots-ta-thinkin; how amazing it is to be surrounded by good people. Azyan in particular.
Eventhough she is some crazy freak who just knows how to make me laugh no matter what. even when times are low and things look crappy, she somehow makes me forget about EVERYTHING and just concentrate on the happy of the moment that is now. :)

So anywho, I just thought I'd share my happiness :)

keep a smile on your dial, i'll see you in a little while.
oh and THANKS CHEEBS I LOVE YOU! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment